Have you ever watched a movie that you felt almost certain would be bad, just to satisfy your curiosity?

I was scrolling through netflix and came across "Sleeping Beauty". Synopsis basically said it was about a college student who takes a job as a Sleeping Beauty - meaning she allows herself to be drugged and then fondled in her sleeping state. I thought "WTF? "...and then watched it. Got major heebie jeebies, but strangely enough, didn't think it was all that bad.

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah all the time lol those are my favorites, because most of them do give you the heebie jeebies but they make you laugh at the same time. I love watching all of the cheesy movies that come on SYFY.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I am with Hollyhock, the cheesy SyFy channel movies are always awesomely horrible!

Answer by kmath at 11:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• ROFL that's the same reason I watched that movie a few months ago. Very creepy ending, and honestly, the acting wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.

That said, the one about nuns with big guns - even WORSE than the description promises, so don't try it unless you're committed to sitting through bad and over the line.

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I have watched a few of those but not that one.

Orphan was one of those

Answer by Dardenella at 1:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I have watched a few. I cannot remember the name of this one I watched about two women who became very close friends a HasidicJew and a Muslim woman both teachers. It was very good.

Answer by booklover545 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I fast forwarded through the entire movie "The Human Centipede" for that reason. I wanted to SEE it but I didn't want to WATCH it lol.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I've done it before ...not that one however!

some were as bad as I thought they would be- and some were surprising

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Maecntpantz, I've watched that movie twice. Once, because I couldn't help myself. The second time, I talked DH's cousin into watching it with me to get him back for a disgusting Japanese horror flick he tricked me into watching years ago. Seeing his reaction was totally worth having to sit through it again.

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Snow white and the huntsman. I was right. I think it might have been decent if they got a better actress than Kristen Stewart. Iin every scene she just looked constipated

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I can't think of one I watched on purpose, but I have been sitting in the same room when my husband watches lame movies. That man will watch anything.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2012