Have you ever watched a movie that you felt almost certain would be bad, just to satisfy your curiosity?

I was scrolling through netflix and came across "Sleeping Beauty". Synopsis basically said it was about a college student who takes a job as a Sleeping Beauty - meaning she allows herself to be drugged and then fondled in her sleeping state. I thought "WTF? "...and then watched it. Got major heebie jeebies, but strangely enough, didn't think it was all that bad.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah all the time lol those are my favorites, because most of them do give you the heebie jeebies but they make you laugh at the same time. I love watching all of the cheesy movies that come on SYFY.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I am with Hollyhock, the cheesy SyFy channel movies are always awesomely horrible!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• ROFL that's the same reason I watched that movie a few months ago. Very creepy ending, and honestly, the acting wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.

That said, the one about nuns with big guns - even WORSE than the description promises, so don't try it unless you're committed to sitting through bad and over the line.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I have watched a few of those but not that one.

Orphan was one of those
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I have watched a few. I cannot remember the name of this one I watched about two women who became very close friends a HasidicJew and a Muslim woman both teachers. It was very good.

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I fast forwarded through the entire movie "The Human Centipede" for that reason. I wanted to SEE it but I didn't want to WATCH it lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I've done it before ...not that one however!

some were as bad as I thought they would be- and some were surprising
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Maecntpantz, I've watched that movie twice. Once, because I couldn't help myself. The second time, I talked DH's cousin into watching it with me to get him back for a disgusting Japanese horror flick he tricked me into watching years ago. Seeing his reaction was totally worth having to sit through it again.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Snow white and the huntsman. I was right. I think it might have been decent if they got a better actress than Kristen Stewart. Iin every scene she just looked constipated
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I can't think of one I watched on purpose, but I have been sitting in the same room when my husband watches lame movies. That man will watch anything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2012