I also had a dream that my husband was gay.

It was at home and my husband had his friend over they were out the back when I could see them payed down on the ground and kissed repetadly for me to see, I walked outside and yelled is this how u tell me u cowards and my husband just ignored me, then he had our old dog that has passed away a few years back and I was surprised I called her but he wouldn't let her come. I tried to sit everyone down and talk about it and my husband wouldn't talk to me. I followed him around the house begging him to just talk to me and he wouldn't I then awake. It was a really bad dream cause it felt so real please tell me what this means

Joelle84

Asked by Joelle84 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Relationships

• Lol. Maybe you have an underlying fear that your husband is gay? Or maybe you went to bed with your husband and gays on your conscience? Who knows,
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Who knows? The mind is a weird thing.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I hate those real feeling dreams. I have had dreams of my DH cheating on me. then I would wake up. He would ask me why I was mad at him. Then I would tell him about my dream.

Answer by louise2 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• its a dream, dont read into it to much
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• It is a dream
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Sometimes dreams help us work out issues that are bothering us. Maybe you feel someone close to you is keeping a big part of themselves from you and they wouldn't be there for you when you need them. Then again it may mean that you had too much spicy pizza for dinner.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2012