What To Do? PIOG adult content

Ok so I obviously know I need to go to the doctor. I already set an appt. But what I need right now at 4:03 in the morning is a little comfort. The problem started sunday when I had a mild case of the chills and a headache in the late afternoon/early evening I took ibuprofen 800 & about 30 min later I was ok. Then Monday in the early afternoon I saw a little blood so I took it as my cycle was coming but like 5 min later I was experiencing so of the worst pain I've ever felt it was almost worst then when I was giving birth to my daughter (Naturally might I add) so I took some more ibuprofen 800's and about 20 min later I felt fine. Yesterday I was fine no major cramping but still seeing blood not alot only when wiping & it was a brownish red, & this morning I woke up to use the wash room still no more pain but still seeing the brownish red blood. None of this is normal for me I usually have a mild flow with cramping all 7 days of my cycle (That's why I was prescribed ibuprofen 800's) My doc appt isn't til the 31st at 6:00 in the evening (I know I know who would be working at 6 p.m. on new years eve) I just need a peace of mind til the 31st Can anyone tell me what might be going on?

Mommiekins92

Asked by Mommiekins92 at 5:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2012 in General Parenting

• see my other answer
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:32 PM on Dec. 24, 2012