Anybody have any tips on helping baby fall back to sleep after waking to eat at night

jccgonzales

Asked by jccgonzales at 2:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would love to hear any tips as well.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Hmm for me i nurse my son back to sleep when he awakes at nights!!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• nurse mine as well, my problem is getting to go to bed to begin with...
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• How old is your baby? Keeping things quiet and dark at night help. You don't want to turn the tv on or bright lights. Keeping things quiet helps remind baby that it is still nighttime. Nursing them to sleep or rocking are good options for young babies. Swaddling, if your baby is young enough, is a good option too. If you have a bassinet that vibrates or a crib vibrator..some babies like that. Pacifier is another option if you and baby are open to it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well they only thing I do is cuddle with him while he nurses and he goes back to sleep
    Jerusha_83

Answer by Jerusha_83 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009