TO BUY, SELL, RENT OUR CONDO/TOWNHOME??

I live in the NW and housing prices have plummeted. Good if you are buying, bad if you are sellling.We planned on selling our home for a profit (condo) and buying a detatched home. We wanted to do it last year, but our condos started construction and made it impossible (overwhelming construction). So we decided to wait until we got our tax return in 2009 (now) so we could move.The profit from the sale was going to be our "down payment" and the tax return would pay our "closing costs". We had it all figured out, huh?So the house is worth what we paid, so no money is to be made. Our condos slapped 15k assessment fees for the construction onto everybody (that's a whole other story on how we're going to pay that). My two kids share a room and need seperate space! I have thought about a divider (accordion room divider) for their room to make two small rooms and we'll just have to stick it out here for another year, two or three.

bablondie

Asked by bablondie at 2:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I'm glad at least your even in your morgage and your worth, sorry for your situation, most of my friends and I are in similar problems. And we were being very responsible.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2009