What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed I was hiding out from someone that was chasing me. I hid in this room and shut and locked the door. I could see someone,or something walk by,and looked through the peephole. It was a bunch of foxes outside the door. I heard someone say,'come out. They won't hurt you"
When I went out,I saw that there were a bunch of large cats as well. Gorgeous panthers and leopards and some I didn't recognize. I laid down on the floor and they all came over so I could pet them.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Just for Fun

• i had a weird dream last night

my child's father was here and opened my bottom bedroom dresser drawer and there was a blue gil in there
    *(blue gil is a small panfish for you non WI folks)
    mot sure if it was alive or not, i was surprised that a fish was in there
    he stomped on it
    then he was going to call CPS
    everything else in house was much more decluttered than usual, even organized past my wildest dreams
    i was wondering if CPS would do anything for one fish in a drawer when house was otherwise in perfect order (which house never is-lol)
    ?

anyone want to give me a take on that dream-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Awwwhhh.. That's a cool dream. My sleep was xanax induced, so if I dreamt, I don't remember.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I dreamt I got my financial backer and the money I needed to do and finish this anime.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I don't remember exactly but I woke up a bit nervous and not really wanting to go back to sleep so I'm thinking it wasn't all that pleasant.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• butterfly
    i am going to say your dream means that you are missing(locked door=distance),
    might see soon over holidays, (come out, and you did)
    she (cat) is a comfort(pet them) , and i think older or next generation up from you (large cat)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• butterfly
    are you going to see a female friend/relative over the holidays
    someone that lives a distance away
    might not see often
    someone that you look up to (might be older, or might be a female that you admire)
    someone that is a comforting woman
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I don't remember. Night before was weird though. My dad kept showing up, with my mom's truck. Thing is, they were divorced before she bought it. And it wasn't like the dream was about him, it was all this other random mundane stuff, but any time I'd walk outside, there was the truck, and him standing behind it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• a HUGE Rat was chasing me :/ so I Shot it!!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 11:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• that my dh cheated on me with this skanky bitch he used to date so i went back to one of my exes lol it was messed up
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• That I was pregnant and thankfully I am not.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2012