Serial racist Pam Geller sinks to a new low. (contains disturbing images she put on mass transit ads) adult content

For those not familiar with Geller, she's the racist waste of oxygen who  believes all Muslims should be expelled from the US and/or imprisoned/executed.  Conservative pundits ADORE her.

Now she's put this as an ad on NY subways:

Not to be confused with the one she put on Chicago buses:

Myjihad OBLchicago3

Of course the ironic thing here is that piece of text on the first one, taken out of context from the Quran, is actually paraphrasing Exodus. And, as this article points out, the entire book mentions Moses as much as Mohammed, so if she has an issue with that particular verse, she also seems to have issue with the Old Testament (which then means all of Judaism and Christianity):

Pam Geller’s Latest Subway Ad Inadvertently Attacks Hebrew Bible

As it stands right now, the policy of the assorted mass transit agencies (CTA, MTA, etc) is to allow anyone to advertise anything, no matter how disturbing, because it's an equal access issue.  Should that policy be changed to prevent asshats like Geller from putting images like that all over public transportation?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Sounds like a modern day Hitler. Disgusting.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

She's the start of the whole Ayn Rand revival. She has 2 blogs - Atlas Shrugged and Jihadwatch. They're both hate sites, so look them up at your own risk.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• This is hate, I believe in freedom speech but not when it spreads hate and cause huge issues. I dont see how this was allowed to be printed.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Yes, it seems to me that crosses the line into hate speech & religious prejudice. So, ads like that should not be allowed.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I dont see how this was allowed to be printed.

The MTA (New York) had another blow up earlier this year because they took an ad from her that referred to a certain group of people (hint: they weren't white Christians) as "savages", initially said they'd ban the ones that might incite violence, but then reversed it because of 1st amendment complaints.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Too bad this isn't contained under hate speech, She has her first amendment right. But it would be wonderful if the preemptive strike for people like this was contained in hate speech laws. Too bad Stupid and hatred are the only thing this woman spreads.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• WHY the HELL would they agree to put these up??
    Can you say, inciting violence?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• They (the company) are taking freedom of speech too far. Freedom of speech means you can think/say/write whatever you want. It does not mean that others MUST help you print/promote it. I'm a writer. If I want to write a hate filled tirade against (insert group here), I can do that. And if I want to print it myself, I can do that. But that doesn't mean any of you have to print it for me, or promote it, and it doesn't mean any book seller has to sell it. Freedom of speech only grants me the right to write it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• They (the company) are taking freedom of speech too far.

It's not a company, though - it's a government agency. Whichever way they lean, they're still getting sued.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• thats too far and is prejudice against a religion & a ppl. i really think the MTA needs to revise their ad policy. like maybe put something in there that says "we wont put up anything against any group of ppl". doesnt seem that difficult. is the American Freedom Defense Initative group a hate group? if so that should be reason number 1 the MTA cant print their ads...i dont think they'd put up KKK signs.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2012