It sure is quiet today.

Where is everyone? Prepping for their end of the world parties?

I might have no choice but to go work out just for entertainment. Well, not JUST for entertainment.

Oh, does anyone else get that little video of MAD life on the right side of the screen? My volume on it is off and I just get annoyed by them all yakking at each other and laughing. Do you ever see that stuff and try to imagine what they are talking about? Or do you just turn the volume up?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I was just polishing my gun and target shooting. Ready to shoot those zombies
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I'm doing actual work here & there. But my stomach is in knots about my house closing & I kinda want to just throw up all over my desk.

Answer by ABeaverhausen

Dont do it on your desk, do it in a pocket and let the zombies eat it, that way way you have time to either escape or get your weapons before they finish
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• That's disgusting. The zombies aren't coming til Friday. It'll get all crusty and dried out by then, not to mention the smell.

Then again, maybe it'd work as zombie cammo - if they can't smell you, they don't eat you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• oh and no I dont get that video
    LostSoul88

• I don't have that on mine. It's just an ad for medicine.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I guess I will have to settle for throwing legos all over my hard as my defense system.

Brilliant!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Legos were made by Satan.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• LMAO about the legos!!! That is SO true!!!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I kinda want to just throw up all over my desk.

If you do they'll send you home, if you go home you can lock yourself in the bathroom and scream for a few minutes, and then you'll feel better.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2012