What do you get someone who has everything, while also being on a strict budget?!

My boyfriend literally has EVERYTHING! It's so hard to get a gift for him, he has 3x as many clothes as i do, he likes baseball but has everything he wants for that, likes to drink but everyone seems to be getting him a bottle of something already, and everything else he likes seems to be expensive! My car needs some emergency repairs, so my money is VERY limited. Suggestions please! Yes I realize im doing this wayy last minute, i don't know why I do this every year, grrr!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Holidays

• Find a great picture of the two of you and have it framed for him. Go to Things Remembered and get him a pocket knife engraved with something special from you.

Bake him a fabulous batch of his favorite cookies.

Wrap up a sexy nighty for you to wear for him.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Make him cookies or something similar that's reminiscent of your childhood.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• holiday candy
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 11:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• girl welcome to the last minute club... lol I am the exact same way. I hate shopping with a passion and pretty much wait to the last minute because of it.. lol I would maybe by something sexy for you and wrap it up with his name on it... lol or look into maybe doing something like movie tickets for the both of ya with a bucket of popcorn and candy. It doesn't have to be huge... it's the thought that counts!! :0) Merry Christmas!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Something sentimental or romantic. Oh write has some nice ideas in her post.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• thats how i feel when it comes to my dad...he has everything he wants and he really doesnt "like" much of anything haha. so last year i made him some chocolate cherry cake balls and he freaked out cause he thought they were so yummy. guess what he's getting again this year!

i know BF is way different than dad but guys love food. find out his favorite dessert and make it for him. the time you put into it will show how much you care.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Boudoir photos? Not to hard to do yourself if you have a timer on your camera. If you're at that stage of your relationship anyway. ;o)
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2012