WOW!!!!

I got one of the biggest surprises today from my boss. And even before this I have always thought she has been the BEST boss I have ever worked for. No matter what she has always been there for us and done what she can to make sure that we are all taken care of here.

But she came in today and was wondering if I had already done payroll, which it had been. So she told me to let the CPA know to take the draw that I have been repaying off of my check. I have been trying to pay it off for a while because it has been a super tough year. Not only did she say to take it off, she said to wipe the slate clean and I didn't owe anything else to her.

That's when I lost it.... I started to cry and she just wanted to say thanks for all my hard work and that she knows how hard I have had it lately with all the things going on. I gave her a huge hug and so many thank yous. It just feels like such a weight off of my shoulders!!

I am really fortunate to have the job that I do and I feel truly blessed here. This is something that I am definately going to pay forward...

Just wanted to share! :0)

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Money & Work

• Wow!! That's a great boss!!! And you must be a good employee!!! Merry Christmas!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Thank you... I definately try to be that's for sure! Merry Christmas to you as well!!
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Well Merry Christmas to you! That's terrific!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Dang! - my husbands bosses dont do anything for christmas - they had one christmas dinner in like 5 years...
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 12:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• thats great
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Awesome! Congratulations.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Wow! That's is really wonderful.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• How wonderful!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• What a wonderful gift to get.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Thank you ladies!! I feel so blessed and I am still in awe!!
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2012