did anyone had a eyelash extention ?

how many days does it stay?were u satisfied?did u like like?can you wash your eyes easy?can u still aply mascara?was it worth it?how much is the refil?when do you start applying the refil?HOW much does it cost?....please give me all the information thanks
i found one for 50$

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• my friend had them done for her wedding.. pain in the ass.. they would get "tangled" at night when she slept, if she rolled over on her face they would tangle. half of them fell off the next day, too. She paid over $200 and the girl who did them had tons of experience and references but it didnt matter. It looked nice at first, but it looked horrible at the end.. like tarantula eyes. You also cant use some brands of mascara or some you cant use mascara at all, so its not worth it, IMO. But.. $50 is alot less than my friend paid so maybe its worth giving it a try. She didnt get them refilled because it was so bad the first time... they tried to fix them too, and it only made it worse.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 7:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I used to have extensions, but stopped because it wasn't worth the time and money. It did look great at first, but only lasted aabout 1 week. Mascara seems to make them even more fragile. The initial appointment is about $200.00 and refills are $50.00. They are not very economical at all, and I would only recommend it for a special occassion.
    niteowl505

Answer by niteowl505 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I get the individual lashes done . I don't apply mascara to them . Everyone always compliments me on my eyes and lashes . I think the price is worth it . Mine last about a month .
    Briklin

Answer by Briklin at 6:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009