False fire alarm

so we had a false fire alrm at work. The at first told people to stay, then told the entire down stairs to leave but not upstairs. Had us all go back in then evacuated the my company but not the other company. We have two companies in the same building.

Dont you just love false alarms especially when its 20 degrees outside

Whens the last time you need to evacuate due to a fire alarm?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Just for Fun

• In college. Fire alarm went off in the dorm in the middle of the night, so everyone was standing outside in their pajamas. Luckily, it was only in the 50s outside.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• When I worked at City Hall we did all the time - tons of little kids unattended while their mom's wrote checks to pay bills or filled out forms, and it only takes a second for them to see the red box and think OOHH SHINY. Plus the ones where we went on lock down because whoever installed the panic buttons under desks and counters never thought about knees and how close they'd be to the buttons. We had one dept where they'd hit it at least once a week, because it was right under the computer.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Eww... I would be SOOO PISSED! LOL! When I was working at the new building in town, they were testing the fire alarm for a month straight before it opened. I thought I would go insane.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I don't think I have been through a fire alarm since grade school.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• We have to do a fire drill about once every three months at the shelter where I work... Try pulling the alarm in the middle of the night, then dealing with a bunch of vets who have PTSD... oh boy... :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• We had a fire drill about a month ago during heavy rain that was nice
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2012