Heard any good stupid criminal stories lately?

Just now on our local news:

Guy goes into Target with counterfeit money and buys something.
Guy goes back into the exact same store to return the stuff for cash.
Guy then uses the service desk at that store to do a money transfer with the real cash, so the cops have all the info they need on him once they discover the counterfeit money.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I heard one a while ago but I ink it's still funny.

A guy robs a corner store and tells the cashier to give him some cigarets. The cashier said do you have an i.d. the man said for what. The cashier said I can't give you cigarets if your under 18. So the man gives it to him the cashier remembers his name and this how he got busted.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Not long ago we had a cold snap. Everyone was wearing a coat. Teen aproaches a guy outside the local gas"N" go and wants to pay him to buy him some whiskey (I think) Man puts his hand out for the money and the kids says something like he isn't that stupid so the guy says OK wait right over there and points to a spot right in perfect view of the security cameras. He goes in and gets the bottle and comes out for the cash. As the transaction is going down hispartner walks over and slaps on the cuffs. This is our local detective. They just wear suits and the coat. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I've got one firsthand : Man calls to report himself driving drunk. Stays on the phone and gives updates on his ever changing location until the cops pull him over.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I love that
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• LMFAO.....all these made me crack up.......BTW i am not yelling. wink wink
    CINDYELLA88

Answer by CINDYELLA88 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2012