Hi i would like to know how soon can you have an ultrasound after an IVF inplant? adult content

Because i had my IVF implantation done on the 24th of Nov, 2012 and today Dec 19th, 2012 i had my first ultrasound, the Dr saw the sac but no baby. Is it too early to see something. My next ultrasound is on the 9th of Jan, 2013. If anyone can give me some answers i will be very happy. I am really worry that the Dr didn't see a baby. I don't know what to think. I have been trying for 5 years now, and now all my tests are very good, now when the Dr check there is no baby. What could that be??? Thanks

Hendrix22

Asked by Hendrix22 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. I would ask my doctor.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• If they do an internal ultrasound a heart beat can be detected at 3-4 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I know it's hard to not be concerned. If your numbers are still good and are doing what they are supposed to do at this point, then try to relax.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2012