What is up??

Closer we get to the 21 the slower it gets on cafe mom.
Are you all getting ready for the end of the world?

Asked by louise2 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• The only thing wearing a tin foil hat is the turkey in my oven.

I'm curious to see how people react when nothing happens. It reminds me of the Y2K scare.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• That and you can't go more than a question or two without someone bringing up the subject which shall not be named. A lot of people are avoiding CM because they don't want to see it anymore. Tried purposely asking questions this morning that had nothing to do with it, and the next question after mine were still about Friday.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• At 84 years old I am always ready to meet my maker.

praying

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• No. I'm not getting ready for anything. I'm exhausted today and my eyes feel like they are rolling Ito the back of my head.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I dont even have time to think about the 21st as anything but our shelter Christmas Party. I have a buttload of things to get done by then.... The world had better not end after all the work I have done!! LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Probably because everyone is shopping & maxing out their credit cards since they won't have to pay the bill.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:16 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I surely hope not. I hope people are just busy cooking, shopping, wrapping, and decorating. I plan to have my Christmas this year!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I've been making and canning apple butter, and watching lonesome dove with DH (for some reason it means a lot to him.) I'll never view a "poke" the same way again. Lol.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 6:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Just tired of all the crap that is a spin off from the shooting. So I haven't been around much. Getting ready to drive home on Friday.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• My neighbor will be 102 in January and it looks good so far, so hang in there natesmom. My greatgran was over 100 as well.

Mostly i have been prepping cookie dough for the great cookie baking session this weekend. My DGS is so looking forward to it and it looks like my DDIL is as well.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2012