All right you SuperMoms- explain this...

How can my apartment be big enough for 2 adults and 3 teens but too small for one 10 month old.

Seriously, his toys have taken over my entire living room. His clothes have two totes. And his big a$$ box of diapers trip us up at least once a day.

That's not even counting his toys that reside on our headboard so he can play before bedding down at night.

His sh!t is everywhere

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 7:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Just for Fun

• My two boys (6 & 2) have the biggest bedroom in our apartment. Twice as big as ours! And it still seems too small for them because they have SOOOO much stuff. I go through their toys at least once a season and get rid of the broken toys or donate what they're not playing with anymore. It's just that every Christmas we get a deluge of new stuff and then their birthdays are only a week apart, so there's another deluge... ARRRGGGG lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• The smaller the kid, the more room all the kid crap takes up! I don't miss those days.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I think is in the same explanation range of why does a baby's jeans cost $25 and so does an adult's. Or, baby shoes cost more than I can buy mine. There is no reasonable answer for this or your apartment problem.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• lol, I havent figured it out yet, mine is 4 lol
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• The joys of babyhood.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• The beauty of it is, as he grows up he'll stop taking over your house with all the supplies :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• To many cloths and toys.

Answer by louise2 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

Yeah- By the time he's old enough to not need so much stuff- we'll be in a bigger place- Argh!
    feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• ^^ Lol. Why does a thong cost as much as full bottom panties?
    Less fabric- less cost? nope.
    feralxat

Comment by feralxat (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2012