Have any of you been the same way

I know they say stress is bad during pregnancy but since yesterday its been a bad day from locking myself out the house, to missing my appointment, to getting caught in a snow storm to fighting with hubby to putting up with my bad five year old its not an everyday thing but yesterday and today have been bad ive been miserable ive been very heated dont know why i got so much hatred against my husband im just concerned if thats all gonna cause harms to my babies and possibly a miscarriage im 25 weeks pregnant with twins do any of you go through the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• My 2nd pregnancy was very stressful, I was stressed ALOT. Take deep breaths & try not to worry too much. Yes, it is not good but it is something you can try & control. You need a break, a good relaxing massage, take some nice baths at night, some YOU time alone...tellhubby you need that. Hang in there.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Locking yourself out isn't exactly the kind of stress that is going to harm your baby.
    My husband nearly died from pulmonary embolisms and spent a week in intensive care when I was pregnant with my first. On the second day he was in the hospital, I missed the last basement step and ripped apart my ankle. I was in physical therapy for three months from that. While he was still in the hospital and I was all alone and not able to walk, my hot water heater's bottom blew out and it flooded my whole basement.
    You can handle a lot more stress than you realize.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Thank you JJK.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I need something like that a massage would really help i try to stay as calm as possible but sometimes i just cant control it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• o hell u did go thru alot!! gosh my stress probably was t bad compared to wat u went through im sorry to hear that tho, sometimes god does it to test. us & see how strong we are
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Bad genetics and creepy old basements tested us.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2012