How do you survive...

Bed rest, I mean seriously I know I need to be on bed rest, but I haven't done a load of laundry in a month and I actually miss it, and I miss cooking. I've worked it out with my dr so that I can do a little cooking but it's not the same, I spend more time than can be healthy on CM and I don't remember the last time I saw the outside world other than my dr's office. Has anyone else made it through bed rest without brains leaking from the nose?

heratyc

Asked by heratyc at 3:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha, i dont miss being on bed rest, i was on bed rest since my 3 month all the way till my 8 month when i was popped. lol. an d i read. relaxed. talked on the phone. tried to keep my mind of the fact i wasnt allowed up!! good luck!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Lol, I've been reading, doing research, even looking for old highschool and college buddies on line, I've also watched every episode of Family Guy, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, American Dad and Bones that I can find, I'm pretty sure I've tapped out the internet for entertainment, and I'm almost out of books.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009