Anyone elses pets acting oddly?

my kitty cat is being such a weirdo tonight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Pets

• Yes my one dog, but both wen in for comrehensives and Beau does not react well to some of the vaccines and is always on benedril for a couple of days He has been running into things and sliding off the couch and other ditzy things. Strange but normal lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• My daughter cat can predict rain. She paces up and down the hall and meows a strange tones.
    Our kitten is like having a 2 year old, she whined and wants to be held.
    The middle cat can open cabinets, open and slams them shut if he's hungary and you've slept too late - Saturday mornings = bath.room cabinets...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Why are you Anon? LOL
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Yeah, he's been sleeping underground for a couple of months. I should see him again in March.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• i dont know how i became anon! lol.. i think i get mouse crazy!! Lol..

and my kitty cat keeps trying to get in between the couch cushions.. and then he's running back and forth between the kitchen and the living room he did something and then went outside! Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Hahaha. I don't have pets now, but my cat I had in high school would run up and down the halls, jump on the hall wall, turn a circle on the wall, and continue running like she was chasing something. LOL
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Actually she has. Earlier she was trying to get on the cabinet next to the tv stand, only it was about a foot too high. I kept getting worried she would try to jump. There's nothing on that cabinet that belongs to her, no treats, nothing that would appeal. And then she was begging for some of my turkey dinner, and she has never begged since we adopted her at 6 weeks old.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Kword, my cat does that running thing, too. And he's been real lovey dovey since we came back from our trip at Thanksgiving. Like he was really upset that we left him alone. He's a cat in a dog's body, greets visitors at the door right along with the black Lab. I thought cats were supposed to be aloof and dignified. But then again, our Lab hates water, even hates geting her feet wet if the sprinkler has been on the grass.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Mine ate a memory foam mattress pad. The same pad she peed on a few days ago. We had it spread out to dry (sprayed it down with bleach/water solution) and she tore thru it. It looked like 100 yellow cupcakes all over my floor. It was Daddy's turn to watch her.....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Only if you count sleeping a lot. She's always a little crazy but last night after DH went to bed she did too.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2012