How are all the ladies here from the Rockies to the Midwest doing with the snow storm?

Have you gotten a lot of snow yet & is it so pretty? Post pics if you can! Wish we would get a little!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 8:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Home & Garden

• No, but it's dropped to 50 now and so damn windy. It's supposed to drop to 23 by tonight. NO snow. Back in the 50's by tomorrow.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• We had about 2 inches yesterday, but more cold (20° for a high I think) than anything. It could have been pretty (and often is when there is enough snow to cover the grass) but my boys and the dog were running around in the back so it's pretty much just a bunch of foot prints.

I don't mind that we didn't get much, except that we desperately need the moisture. I'm hoping the mountains got a bunch so next summer is better drought wise.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I haven't looked outside yet. School's 2 hours late but many around us have cancelled. My kids are absolute horrors today and we're still on the edge of a blizzard warning, so who knows what today will bring yet.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• We got 2 to 3 inches- so pretty but very windy and cold.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2012