Will it come out in the pregnancy test yet or not?

Okay so if my husband finished in me one week before I'm supposed to get my period, & if I were pregnant would it already come out on a pregnancy test already or no? & I wouldn't get my period that month for sure right ? Or would I have it one last time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• How long ago did you have sex and when are you due for your period? You can test on the day of your missed period. You wouldnot have one this month.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Just test the day you are suppose to get your period if you dont get it
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• go to www.babycenter.com and calculate your ovulation dates... if your trying i would have sex at least every other day & No more than once a day leading up to and a few days after their estimated ovulation dates (as your body could be slightly different) - Every website i have looked at say to have sex every other day or once a day (but not more than once a day, as it will decrease the amount of optimal/healthy sperm)
    GL & Congrats!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 9:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Depends entirely on when you ovulated. One week before your cycle, assuming your cycle is 28 days is too close to your period to get pregnant in most cases. You would normally calculate how long your cycle is (example 28 day cycle) and then break that in half (14 days). So, count from the first day of your period, that 14 days and that's the average date of ovulation. If you were wanting to get pregnant then you would want to have intercourse with your partner anywhere from 3 days before to one to two days after ovulation.

Now, those are just examples of the average timing from what I have researched.  Worked for me both times, however not all women have a regular cycle to count from.  

OH, and test once your period is actually late.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I'm supposed to get my period today, but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, BUT my partner did finish in me 2 days after I finished ovulating and we do do it every other day and only once a day, & also I threw up twice in the middle of the night and once right now in the morning but I mean I doubt that's a symptom because 3 times in one day? I think I'm just sick. Or can it be a symptom? @Quinnmae @futurebabykar
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Oh and I took the pregnancy test yesterday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• You could be sick. You could be stressed. I really don't know. That's why you should go off of an ovulation calendar to figure out when its the most likely time to get pregnant and go from there. HPT's are rarely wrong. I would wait another week and then test again if your period hasn't come.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I agree, I'm going to wait see if I get it in a week and If I don't ill take another test. Thanks you so much though!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2012