The Meaning Of Dreams

Ive been having weird dreams. i dream that my husbabnd cheats on me. i had this dream over 5 times already. i also dream that my daughter gets taken away from me or that someone hits her. Does anyone know what these dreams mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Usually a sign of fear or insecurity.
    Anonymous

• i agree
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It could be that you are picking up on behavior that you wonder about, even subconsciously. Or it could be that you have heard or seen on TV or real life someone else whose husband cheated. If the dream happens more than once, it may have become habit to dream it. About the child dreams, this may also be something you've heard or seen about someone else, or you feel someone threatened your child. You may be anxious for some other reason and the dreams hit your most vulnerable spots, your husband and child. Try to divert your dreams, to change them. try to be aware that you are asleep and dreaming and to push the dreams into a happier dream, such as your husband giving you a hug, or your baby laughing.

Answer by Bmat at 3:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009