All women are.... adult content

Sluts.... This is what I heard a moron say last night. So, here is the story on it. There was this show on that ID channel about a man that was raping young girls (I didn't catch but a minute of the show) the youngest I saw was 14 and oldest 17. Anyway he had a sex book of all his encounters with MANY of these young girls. Anyway, he was sentenced to 59 years in prison.

The moron I am talking about says.... "he shouldn't have got that much time, those girls were probably asking for it, young girls are sluts these days, do you see how high schoolers dress".

This pissed me off enough, you know the whole moron male mindset where women ASK to be raped. Ugh.

Anyway, next show comes on and its that Katie end of the year one and they are talking about Hedi Klum/Seal split... he starts calling her a cheating whore... knowing nothing of the story from earlier in the year.

Same thing with that twilight girl, making comments about her sucking that guys d*ck, even though she only kissed him, (whatever).

Point is... WTH is wrong with him? Where do these assumptions come from? The hate? Would this have bugged you? It really just rubbed me the wrong way.

There is no moron man category so relationships it is.

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Relationships

• That is how alot of child molesters and rapists justify what they do in there own head. Most of them know it's wrong (on some level anyway), and to make themselves feel better about it, they tell themselves that their victims where "asking" for it. I honestly don't care if the girls were walking around in nothing but pasties and a smile, that still didn't give him a right to molest them.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Barf. I want to nut-punch idiots like that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• someone is bitter towards women... I would have decked him for saying those girls had it coming...
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Who is "he"? I hope not your husband, because that sounds like someone's got some serious anger issues with women. I think someone needs some therapy, and I don't mean you, amazinggrace83.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• He is just an ignorant idiot don't pay attention to him he has no brain cells

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Who is this MORON that you are spending so much time with? I mean, I'm not saying that a person is not entitled to his/her own opinions, but I certainly wouldn't be spending 2 TV shows worth of time around such a toxic influence! Not without opening my mouth, that it!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I know I'm not a "slut". All that really matters IMO.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I hope you dropped kicked his ass out of your house. Next time say, If they were asking for it, they should have been denied it as rape is against the law. The guy should have said, No I am sorry, I cannot rape and molest you because it is illegal.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Hmm. Well maybe we should blame whoever makes the clothes if it's the way women dress that make them sluts. Lame~!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2012