What would you think if your husband asked someone what they thought about his ex girlfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Relationships

• I guess it would depend on what he told me about her first. If she was a psycho and stalked him or a little freaky in other ways he may just be wondering if she is just as weird. If it was a hard break up and he was really hurt by her, then I would wonder if there were still feelings there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• She was his first love, first everything. He just says she's a whore. I asked him y he aske him that an he won't give me an answer. He just says I'm the only woman in the world he wants.

I asked if he thought she was hot and he was proud to show her off?

His answer:
    I used to think she was hot, now I think you're hot. And I'm not proud to show her off, I'm proud to show u off.

But..he pulled the girls Facebook up and showed a guy at work who she was.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• It would really depend on the circumstances.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• well its a little to vague to answer, we dont know the context, how the conversation went down, circumstances etc any details.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• if he thought that less of her now than why would he want to know what anyone else thinks of her especially since he found someone alot better than what she is/was when he knew her.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• More details ^^^
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• How old is he and how long ago was he involved with her?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I guess unless there's more to it, I wouldn't think much about it one way or another. It's not like an ex just gets erased completely out of your life and out of your mind when you split up. You still hadyour time together. There are memories, maybe friends in common, even kids. So unless there was more going on in the conversation, I wouldn't dwell on it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• It would depend on the circumstances.

alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• He's 23 and I'm 22. We've been together 5 years, and they were together 7 years ago but we have had a few problems with her. It's not that big of a deal it just hurts my feelings, bc I'm scared he may want her now. Ive had plenty of exes myself and I don't even think Ab them barely remember anything Ab them. But thanks for you're answers, I guess I'll just get over it maybe!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2012