Update on previous question about my newborns small head size. *Yeah, I added a picture :)*

Turns out looking through old records that my first DD had a huge head, as does her father who she takes after almost identically!

This baby has blonde/blue like me.

Her head size was in the 14th percentile at birth
It's up to the 25th percentile now at 3 weeks.

So I think we're good...

Did anything worry you like this with your newborn and turned out to be okay?

Asked by staciandababy at 5:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• DS had two benign growths on the roof of his mouth at birth. They ended up falling off on their own by the time he was a month old. The doctor had never seen anything like it.

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• OMG, I totally want to steal your baby! lol

She is so adorable. I love the way they look when they're sleeping.

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• My youngest DD, kept favoring one side to sleep on & her little newborn head showed it. So, I worried & kept moving her head to the other side. Her head is absolutely perfect now.

Answer by 3libras at 5:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Glad baby is okay. When my dd was newborn the Dr thought she had a hole in her heart. Turns out she did but it closed up on its own.

Answer by missanc at 5:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• my son had a congenital nevus on his face, had to have 2 surgeries to remove it. they said it could grow backward onto his brain and turn into yeah i was scared shitless til they said they got all of it, poor sweet baby had to be put under twice to get rid of it, it wasn't easy to let him go through that

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Oh my gosh...I am in love. Such a sweet, beautiful baby. Smooch her on that little nose for me.

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I will Texas :)

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I just have to hide her from Wendy so she doesn't steal her!

• She is adorable!

I had the opposite, DS had a head size that was off the charts it was so big. They were thinking Hydrocephaly. Thankfully it wasn't. He did end up with surgery but the form of Cranio he had was so much easier to deal with than Hydrocephaly.

Answer by kmath at 6:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2012