I dont know how i feel all i know is im pissed mad angry sad frustated at this world

why am i in such a negative state lately. i am taking my medicine and everything which has always worked for me. im so mad at my boyfriend right now, of 6 years, who told me last night a girl was cute. im so mad at my shitty job and im so mad at my shitty messy small apartment. im so mad that i graduated and i have debt. im so mad i have no life because all i ever do is work. i feel like a slave and we are all slaves. nothing in this life can make me happy other than my own time but it is all being taken away. i work to please my man and i work to live in this place but my boyfriends an idiot and this place is a shit hole.
what do i do what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Relationships

• Chill out lizzy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• you shouldn't be working to please your man. maybe you should reevaluate why you are still in this relationship with him. you sound unhappy. you should go out there and find /create your own happiness. Are you codependent ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Go back home & live with your parents. Save your money & then when you have enough buy a home of your own. That's something to work hard for & look forward to. That's what I did. Then I got married to a guy who worked hard like me & we built a home. Everything in life takes time there are no short cuts unless you marry the Prince.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Be thankful you are afford the meds you are taking
    Be thankful you have a job
    Be thankful you have a place to live even if it is a mess and small
    Be thankful your boyfriend has stayed for 6 years
    Be thankful you graduated
    Try to find all the other postive things in your life and eventually everything will straighten out for you.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Talk to your doc- may be time for a new script
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Change up your routine a little even if it's only after work and on days off. We all get in a rut and feel frustrated sometimes but if we just give in to these negative thoughts they stick around longer.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Get rid of the man and move. Find a job you enjoy.

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Could it possibly be time for a med adjustment? I know that some meds have to occassionally be increased or the med itself be changed.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• In addition to asking about changing the meds, are you getting any other form of therapy? Meds aren't a magic answer. Sometimes we need help to think differently once the meds have brought our neuro-chemistry back to normal. Sounds like you can use some help to think differently about how you approach things in your life.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Take a deep breath and hang on tll after the holidays. In my opinion, everything looks better in January. The holiday advertising gives us all the idea that our lives are supposed to be perfect, and when they aren't, we feel sad or angry, or both.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2012