My fiance said daaaaaamn to a girl that shes cute rigbt in front of me. rude? im over it just asking

Has your SO ever said it outloud. u think its plain rude and im fycking gorgeous srrious im just saying. why refrence a sexual hint right in front of girlfriend would you dump him for that if you were with him 6 years?

no you wouldn't. so what the hell else do you suggest I do

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Relationships

• get over it maybe ? he isn't blind.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• eye rolling you've never commented on another man?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Of course I wouldn't dump him. Unless he cheated on you with her, it's unrealistic to assume he's going to go girl blind simply because he's with you.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• get over it...you know you think other guys are cute too. if you're that insecure with yourself get therapy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• What else was said? If he said he was interested in her for something more serious than I would know what we had was not going to keep going or needed to be worked on.

And why 6 years as a fiance?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Nope. Wouldn't dump him at all. At least he is telling you and not hiding it. It's a dude thing. They look. Heck, we do too at times. No biggie.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• oh dear, is this for real, so I guess you have never thought any other dude was cute.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Go buy "Magic Mike" on blu-ray and play it while he's getting home.

Say, "what? He's cute!"
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• i would never in a million years think he would say that. all he says is im beautiful, why would he say this to me. i told him of course think it, but dont say it dumbass
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I dont think that is a big deal, you shouldn't be jealous over him saying someone else is cute. It shows that you are not confident and possibly lack self esteem, it also shows that you don't trust him. If you get this heated over a minor comment, after 6 years of being together you should probably re-think if you want to get married.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 6:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2012