Omg this flu is kicking my butt!!

I started having symptoms mon and it's only gotten worse. Finally today I got some tamiflu just took my first dose. I haven't been this sick in so long. Anyone else got this? Also the inside of my nose like the entire nostril is on fire so bad I can't sleep I used soothing nose spray it didn't work :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Health

• Tamiflu won't help unless it's taken within the first 48 hours of symptom onset :(

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly but this is something that time will take care of. I'm thinking that if you've been symptomatic since Monday then, by tomorrow, you'll be on the downside.

Lots of rest, fluids, rest, fluids, rest. I hope you're better soon
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• My partner has been sick all week too. Feel better soon anon!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I take. Tylenol like every 4 hrs bc my temp goes up. To 102.7 or higher. I drink apple cider with airborne
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• You just have to wait it out.

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Benadryl simple as that
    mommymamamom

Answer by mommymamamom at 10:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Do you have any ibuprofen? Alternate that with the tylenol - still every 4 hours, but tylenol one time, ibuprofen the next.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Thanks everyone today is day 6 of the flu. I'm feeling a lot better although not 100% better yet. I haven't had a fever in two days, I haven't thrown up in over 24 hrs, which come to find out was bc of that tamiflu medication , never take that! Right now I feel tired and dizzy if I do too much, and my nose is runny. Next yr I will be getting a flu shot bc this sucks!!! Thanks again for your advice!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2012