What the heck?

I was on the phone and 2 year old DD came over with her cup, wanting a drink. I *think* I took the cup from her, came into the kitchen, and got out the milk - but I can't find the cup. I have literally spent 15 minutes searching. It's a twenty foot walk, for craps sake!

(I know the obvious answer is "get another cup", but DH has managed to leave her other three at places when he's watching them. 2 at a friend's house, one at Subway. It's the only one left until I remember to get another)

WHERE IS THE CUP????

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I have had these moments than I find what I could not find and most of the time its right there where I looked many times.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• In the cabinet
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Look on top of the fridge. Last night I got a package of perfume, and I had it out, looking at it, and put it down. Turned around to put it with another Christmas gift and could not find that thing for the life of me. It was on the fridge :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Look in the fridge, on the fridge, in the cabinet, in the sink, on your desk or table by where you were sitting. lol Oh, and look in your hand. I do that all the time. I'm one of those that will be on my cell phone going "have you seen my cell phone?"
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• That happens to me too. Just give her a regular cup. Fill it one inch and have her drink it in the kitchen.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I hate when that happened. You'll find it when you don't need itl lol one time I was washing dishes and my dd started crying I checked on her and when I came back I couldn't figure out what I was doing. So I started watching tv. 40 mins later I hear water running I go to see why and I realized I was washing dishes because I left the water running ugh.lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Don't you hate that! I looked for a jacket a few days ago that I was wearing.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• make a game out of it with your 2yr old - sometimes we literally cant see something right in the open -lol! I found cups in the microwave, fridge, cupboard, dishwasher ugh- mommy brain
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• I just made a batch of cookies and was worried the batter looked weird, luckily dd made me check the ingredients and lo and behold I had forgotten the 2 cups of flour! For Pete's sake! A lot on my mind these days.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2012

• under the counch or on top of the fridge
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2012