Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be careful when wrapping those gifts!

A co-worker of my husb's was wrapping gifts over the weekend & slipped on the wrapping paper, fell back & hit her head/neck on furniture. She is now in the hospital, paralyzed from the chest down & on a vent. This was to be her 1st Christmas w/ her 1st new grand-baby. It's just so sad. And such a freak accident. :(

 
mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Holidays

Level 48 (284,595 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (11)
  • Oh my goodness! Thank you for the alert. She is in my prayers.
    Bmat

    Answer by Bmat at 10:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • How sad.
    tessiedawg

    Answer by tessiedawg at 8:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • Something similar happened to an acquaintance of mine. Fell thru the glass coffee table, sliced his throat and bled out.
    PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • That's horrible. So sad.
    texasgurl33

    Answer by texasgurl33 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • thats terrible
    LostSoul88

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • Omg how awful!

    Hollyhock.

    Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • that is horrible!!!
    prayers for your friend
    luvmygrandbaby

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • Wow, that really is sad. I am so sorry.
    kmath

    Answer by kmath at 10:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • That poor woman. I hope she will get better soon
    Dardenella

    Answer by Dardenella at 10:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

  • Yikes. I hope she gets better soon
    charlotsomtimes

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2012