Ok soo i know you girls will tell me the truth

so xmas is on tuesday and my inlaws and there kids and the grandchildern are getting over the flu.....when i asked the doc they said that adults wounld be ok but the kids are still contagious for more then a week and it has only been 5 days for the kids and they all think im a bitch bc i dont want to bring my 13 month old around them.......o and my grandfather has cancer and his immune system is not go and i dont want to bring it home to him.........so the question is im being a bitch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Kids' Health

• No
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• yes

lol sorry I had to make someone eyes widen
    NO you're NOT. I would do the very same thing. Flu is nasty especially for a little baby
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nope.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nope, I would do the same.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nope, stay home this Christmas. It's best for all. If they don't like it, they will get over it. LOL! Been there, done that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• and they dont understand that the kids can still pass in on and they are giving my husbean trouble bc they cant see him and i dont want him to get sick . and me and the hubby have been fighting now for 3 days bc of them ever time things are going good and they make a call to start things they have told me that they dont like me and that there son shound get rid of me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• No
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to risk a baby getting it.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Play dirty. Ask them if coming to visit you would make it possible they'd bring home a virus that might kill their grandfather, would they visit.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• thanks eveyone i knew i was doing the right thing even tho eveyone eles does not think so
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2012