Ok soo i know you girls will tell me the truth

so xmas is on tuesday and my inlaws and there kids and the grandchildern are getting over the flu.....when i asked the doc they said that adults wounld be ok but the kids are still contagious for more then a week and it has only been 5 days for the kids and they all think im a bitch bc i dont want to bring my 13 month old around them.......o and my grandfather has cancer and his immune system is not go and i dont want to bring it home to him.........so the question is im being a bitch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Kids' Health

• yes

lol sorry I had to make someone eyes widen
    NO you're NOT. I would do the very same thing. Flu is nasty especially for a little baby
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Play dirty. Ask them if coming to visit you would make it possible they'd bring home a virus that might kill their grandfather, would they visit.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I don't think you're wrong. I can somewhat understand that they might feel hurt, but they should understand that this is not about just getting this flu - this is about the effect that getting the flu could have on a baby and a man whose immune system is compromised.

Stick to your guns and don't risk getting the baby and your grandfather ill when they don't need to be. You can always go celebrate Christmas with them after everyone is healthy again.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• No
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nope.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nope, I would do the same.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nope, stay home this Christmas. It's best for all. If they don't like it, they will get over it. LOL! Been there, done that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• and they dont understand that the kids can still pass in on and they are giving my husbean trouble bc they cant see him and i dont want him to get sick . and me and the hubby have been fighting now for 3 days bc of them ever time things are going good and they make a call to start things they have told me that they dont like me and that there son shound get rid of me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• No
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to risk a baby getting it.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2012