Professional Toilet Flusher & Toilet Paper Wrapping Remover looking for work!

Just Kidding! My 16 month old is now infatuated with flushing the toilets. I try to keep the doors closed but inevitably someone leaves one open. She'll even flush it while you are using it! Those little legs blow by me in the kitchen when she sees the door open & I chase her to the bathroom. She's a little rocket! Then I bought a huge bag of TP & stacked it nicely in the cabinet. She removed every wrapper! That was actually helpful! LOL! What are your kids Professionals at lately?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe your little one could come and remind my children HOW TO FLUSH THE TOILET! We have an extra bathroom in the basement, I never go there, except to clean, I think they could use a lesson, now teach her how to change the paper when it is out, and she is 100% hired, let me know what her fee is.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 1:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Drawer tester. The 17 month old is busy opening and closing drawers. She can't see into them but she is enthralled by how it works every time.
    I have doors on the entertainment center and though she knows that is a NO she now and then will open the one door and try to unscrew the knob. She is good at it and fast too.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• haha that's cute!
    jeffsgirl9

Answer by jeffsgirl9 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• As long as she doesn't flush the diapers, I am all in!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Great jerseydiva! She's got a job! You could pay her in Cheerios! I'll send diapers with her too! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2012