When did

You decided to have another baby....if u planed to

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 1:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in General Parenting

• When my Son was 4 I really wanted another but I was older already. Then BAM! I got pregnant. It was an oops that I am So Grateful happened! I had her the day before my 44th Birthday! She's a doll & my son & her get along great. They'll always have each other :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• We did not "plan" we knew we wanted more cildren and after a year after birth we were just ready to accept that we would have one when it was time.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• We had originally planned to start trying to get pregnant again when our oldest turned a year old, but when he was a year old, neither of us were ready for another baby. We started trying again when our oldest turned two. Our kids are three years, one week apart.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• We're planning to TTC in May. Our DD is 2 and will be 3 in August.
    jeffsgirl9

Answer by jeffsgirl9 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I started wanting another when my oldest was 15 months, and we waited nearly another year before getting pg so that they wouldn't be too close. Worked, too... my two boys are 2 years, 9.5 months apart.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I always knew I wanted more kids, and that I only wanted a couple of years between them. When my oldest was about 18 months old, my ex and I started talking about trying, decided to go for it and 3 months later, I was pregnant. My kids are almost exactly 2.5 years apart.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• The spacing was what was important to me...I wanted at least 3 years between them, or 4 years. My second child (and third!--twins) was born when my oldest was 4 years & 4 months old.
    My twins are now 4 and right around their birthday (last July) was about the earliest I would have felt ready to have another baby. (I was/am not pregnant, though!)
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 3:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• We don't plan it happened when it happened. G/L
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I have a newborn in my lap as I type. My other son is 7. I LOVE the age difference. Would not change a thing.
    kjmun12

Answer by kjmun12 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Oh, and baby 2 was planned.
    kjmun12