Attacks on WBC

Although I do not think hacking is right and I do not thing destruction of property (websites) is right, I have to say they could not havepicked a better target.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/hackers-westboro-baptist-church_n_2339135.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 2:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Otnm think of the poor post office .

Hopefully nobody actually does it, it can be charges as everything from mail tampering to an act of terrorism.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I agree! They need to disappear off the face of this earth!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I wouldn't put it past people to actually do it. My grandmas neighbor used to throw bags of dog shit over their fence into her yard because he hated nazis, and the simple fact that my grandma is German and a toddler during the war, well it made her a nazi to them. I'm sure the WBC have faced worse things from the outraged public than dog or cat shit.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• You reap what you sow. We have the freedom of speech, but not freedom of the consequences of our words. They should choose their words more carefully.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• If anyone deserves retaliation, it's them. No pity whatsoever. I wish they could legally be wiped out.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Karma. You get back what you give. They attack others, so they're attacked back. I've yet to hear of a single person physically harming them, so I see no problem. It's just karma coming back around. (Frankly, even if I did hear of physical harm coming to them, I'd be damn hardpressed to muster up any sympathy for any member of WBC.)
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• They're a bunch of bullies. It's hard not to grin when they get theirs.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I know what you mean! On the one hand, I want to be lawful and righteous, but on the other, well... I can't help but feel they deserve it.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• If the WBC stood out there picketing outside of the funeral home of those babies would make me sick, and wish I would have been trained as a sniper. There should have no reason for the WBC to picket there. They were innocent children. What reason would there be for it? I would like to think our nation would turn on these WBC people like rabid dogs.
    I know we are not rabid dogs I just can't think of a better example. :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2012