Have you ever done this?

I feel like an ass. My six year has been wanting Chinese food for a while. I finally ordered some delivery tonight but I'm paying most of it in coins, they're so damn expensive! I'm paying 11 in cash, 3 in one dollar coins, another 3 in quarters, and I had to scrounge up dimes for a tip. And I only got 3 things! If they didnt charge a $2 delivery fee id have more large coins for the tip lol

I know money is money but an over abundance in coins is annoying

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Not to a delivery driver, but after high school, a lot of my friends and I worked for the same pizza chain, and it was an easy way to get revenge on a manager you didn't like. Order carry out, NOT use your employee discount, and have a friend who didn't work there pick up and pay in all coins. Whoever the closing manager was would have to count it all out to make sure the deposit balanced that night. (Bonus if you did it on a Saturday when they were open late).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• It is annoying to the delivery guy too
    Anonymous

• ^thats what I was referring to as annoying
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• We've done the same plenty of times. I always feel like an ass doing that too. Like you said though money is money.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• It only bothered me (as a delivery person) because it was so heavy!!

Now, I'm a cashier, and I love when people pay me in coins, that saves me from tearing open those stupid coin rolls wrapped in that plastic that I can't ever get open! And everyone who does that always asks me if I mind.. No, I am HAPPY to take coins, just give me time to count it all!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Wow that is a good price. Chinese delivery here is $28 for two entrees and egg rolls 2 dollar delivery fee plus tip $34
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 24, 2012