Do you think Hillary is really sick? Or just sick of Obama?

I find it very odd that she is still so sick, she can't be on TV! John Kerry is the new Sec. of State, I think Hillary is over Obama, and making an effort to stay out of the limelight for the time being.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• From what I have read there won't be much love lost when she leaves her post.

The only reason Biden is VP is because she turned it down. She turned it down because she can't stand him. Jill Biden let that slip during the 2008 campaign.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Hillary Clinton doesn't strike me as the type to slink away. If she didn't like Obama I feel certain most everyone would know it
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• She's not sick of Obama (well aside from the fact that she never liked him to begin with), she's sick of Benghazi. Staying home means the press can't get to her.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I thinks she was trying to avoid the Benghazi hearings.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• She did not confide in me, so I really do not know
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• She supposedly has a concussion. She did not seek medical attention for it when it happened (I.e. emergency medical attention). There is speculation that she is trying to avoid testifying in the Benghazi investigation as long as she is still SOS. John Kerry is not the new SOS yet, he will have to go through senate confirmation hearings. It is likely that she is eying 2016 for a run for POTUS.

So, do I think she is really sick? I don't know. Do I think that she is sick of Obama? From what I have read there won't be much love lost when she leaves her post.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I think, no matter what she says about 2016, she's trying to stay out of the mess. It might work, but it also might work against her.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I, also, think she will run in 2016 and nothing she says could possibly help her.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Probably both.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I don't believe she is sick. I don't believe she ever was.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2012