How do I feel pretty?

I am 21 weeks along and I feel ugly. My boyfriend, and all my friends and family say that I look good, and am glowing, and am prettier than ever, however I just don't feel that way. I'm excited, but this is really killing me. Is there anything I can do to make myself feel better?

Michele13009

Asked by Michele13009 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You probaby are glowing. :)
    I found that buying a new outfit or top made me feel better. Also a new nightgown for after delivery. Planning the nursery, reading baby books, preparing the baby's clothes and other items. How about doing a needle crafts such as crochet or crewel- I did needlework when expecting and dreamed about the baby while doing this.

Answer by Bmat at 3:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i do my hair and make up sometimes and that makes me feel better some times!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I felt my best when I was pregnant. I got a cute short haircut with long side-swept bangs, and lots of choppy layers. I got facials and bought new lipglosses too. I also bought really cute maternity tops - new clothes always put me in a good mood! :)
    Anonymous

• dont listen to anonymous 1:53 she's just being very rude, people should know if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all! you are beautiful, your pregnant that belly of yours is your way of telling everyone that your working really hard to make something wonderful so you should have to feel like you need to get all dolled up.... even though when i was pregnant i felt gross too sometimes. if really helps when you take the time to do your hair and make up, or go get your cut, something new and fresh! then go buy an expensive outfit one that makes you feel beautiful! it might be hard to find the right one but once you do itll be all worth it. needless to say you are beautiful and you should except their complements with confidence, because before you know it your baby will be here and that big ol belly will be gone and a flabby one will be left:( at least for mine it was. so pamper your beautiful self now while you can
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• take a day to ur self, & go get ur hair, done, get a peddi & a mani, & go to sephora & get a make over... & get some new undies from victoias,& get some cute shoes.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 4:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2009