Got about 10 mins to spare?

So, I have been perusing Confessions since Answers has been bogged down with "End of the World" and the horror of the shooting.

If you have ten minutes or so to read you may enjoy this example of trolling done right.

I have made copies and will read it to my parents as we don't do the "Night Before Christmas". I may even send it out as a Holiday Card next year *evil grin.

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 7:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Reminds of one of my daughters who freaked out when she was about 4 or 5... She had been taught about strangers, and was so scared of the idea of Santa coming into our house in the middle of the night when we would all be sleeping, and that we would let him!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• If you rearrange Santa you get Satan... Makes you think hummm lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• That was entertaining. She certainly has a vivd immagination. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Is she serious? OMG!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Oh who thinks of that stuff? It's too funny. That's like the epic How to Piss Everyone off post

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• I am hoping this is a joke but you know there is people out there that are that bat sh*t crazy. Thanks for finding this little gem Feral.LOL
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• See, I can't go in there. Watching stupid people get sucked in by that troll is fun, but eventually I give in to temptation and click on one of the "real" questions highlighted at the side and the genuine stupidity makes me stabby. Last time it was some wunt lecturing a cancer patient on how she must not have tried hard enough to breast feed, then tried to back track when chemo was brought up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• OMG feral, gross.... I can't even make it to opening up the website. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Thing about the WAHM business, I swear that came up on CSI or Law & Order or something. They tracked down some teenager who was supposedly selling her undies on line, only to find out it was her grandmother & friends doing it in her name as part of their retired ladies investment circle.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Hahaa...too bad we don't get those fun ones in answers anymore!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2012