almost 4 months?

my daughter is smiling and sometimes laughs and she has tummy time everyday.

what else should she be doing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just being a baby. Don't rush it, they get big SO fast.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Get what to expect the first year. It has monthly mile stones, very helpful to new moms. Every baby is different so be flexible.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My dd is almost 3 months and she is rolling over, smiling, cooing like crazy, cutting teeth, standing up constantly, playing in a jumperoo, and showing more and more attitude everyday. But my friends daughter is the exact same age as mine, and is doing nothing that my dd is doing, so don't go by what others are doing. Your LO will do everything when she is ready, and not a minute before!!! When we first had my dd, I always asked my friend what Kinsley was doing and never was it the same as my Kinley... (yah only one letter difference) haha. But our Dr told us that every baby develops differently, and just because Kinley is doing all these things right now doesn't mean that Kinsley won't be walking or crawling before her! So there isn't anything that she "should" be doing besides doing what she is right now! HTH
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 3:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I agree w/ the first post, enjoy this, shes going to be runing around throwing all the clean clothes on the floor & & eating dog food& unrolling the tp roll onto the floor.. Oh wait thats mine lolol
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 4:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009