What did you get SO for Christmas?

Don't post if you think he'll be able to see!

I didn't get mine ANYTHING and he knows.

If he wants something- he buys it. He's the one who works and there's no use in me spending his money for something he doesn't want, especially when money is so tight anyways!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Holidays

• Two pairs of designer jeans. He wants some badly and won't spend the dough. I was going to buy one pair, but found two awesome pairs that were half off online. He will be soooo happy. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nothing, we gave everything to the kids.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• My husb & I haven't exchanged gifts w/ ea. other in years. We make sure the kids are happy & we get our anniv. trip every year. That's our gift to ea. other. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• We don't do gifts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Flannel Sheets. I gave them to him the night I bought them 2 weeks ago?
    He is so cold at night and I figured it was the best way to stop him from complaining, "The sheets are so cold" *frowny face, lol!

I got a carpet cleaner, delivered yesterday. Already been using it. And the keurig (I don't know who that's for) bwahahahaha
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• A gift card for a massage at a local spa,wallet, bluetooth gaming headset, family stone sculpture and a book about women superheros.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Our present to each other this year was to get our new flooring for the Kitchen. We are getting it next week.
    He loves to cook and I bake....I couldn't resist getting him presents so I bought new pans/skillets, bakeware, oil dispensers & grinders to go along with the Kitchen remodel. I also have a video pack of world wonders . I don't have anything wrapped yet, they are all hidden.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• shhh it isn't christmas yet
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• Nothing yet because the procrastinator that I am hasn't even started Christmas shopping at all. The only thing I've bought are our stockings!
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• he pretty much gets what he wants when he wants it- so there isn't much TO get him
    This morning he decided he was going to ge the expansion for Rift- and pay for the whole year to play it.

Under the tree- he has socks, a new jacket and a box of truffles- oh and a new pair of sweatpants
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2012