So how do you decorate your Christmas Tree?

Do you have a theme for your tree? Do you have matching ornaments? Do you have an eclectic treee?

Every year we buy each member of the family a new ornament, we try to make it something that tells something about who they are. We have three boys, there are guitar ornaments, sports ornaments, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Star Wars Ornaments, there are beach ornaments, sewing ornaments (me), racing ornaments (hubby)....just a huge variety. I love the story our tree tells each year, and reminiscing about the our boys childhoods as we decorate the tree, especially now that they are all grown.

So how do you decorate your tree?

ohwrite

Asked by ohwrite at 10:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Holidays

• Ours is a whole lot of everything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2012

• This year we didn't get around to getting a big tree, so just my little one is up, and it's all me! Leg Lamps, Pink balls,purple glittery stuff, shoes, wine glasses, and some partygals ornaments i earned. Everything but paper mache penises!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• We are just starting out as a family so we don't have much yet. It is all the ornaments from my SOs childhood that his mother gave us. Cottonball sheep and cookie wreaths and crap he made in elementary school. Interesting.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Eclectic. Homemade and special ornaments, lights and garland.
    I do not know what an electric tree is unless it is ceramic lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Ours is pretty eclectic. My boyfriend is drawn to blown glass ornaments, birds, and Peanuts characters. I like bells. Then there are a few ornaments I made as a kid, or thhat were on my tree growing up.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Yours sounds lovely and thoughtful. Ours is made of colored lights and entirely glass ornaments of all kinds...some represent countries I love and others interests. Others were chosen for beauty. My kids get to pick one each year too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• There are a lot of ornaments that my kids have made at school over the years.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Wow, would love to see pictures of everyone's trees!! Merry Christmas all!
    ohwrite

Comment by ohwrite (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2012