Weird AF? Advice please TMI adult content

I started my "AF" on time on the 18th of this month. It hasn't been normal at all. I would put a tampon in and it never got filled. I started wearing just liners since I didn't/don't need a tampon. Every now and then a lil blood will leak onto the liner but most of the blood is when I wipe and only when I wipe. It's like a dark brown/red color. I've never had a period like this. I had what I thought was a light positive test the day before AF was due. Anyone experience anything like this?? I had an appointment with my obgyn but I had to cancel it due to my mil having emergency surgery. A lot of what I read said something about endometriosis but I had surgery in April to check to see if I had that and didn't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Reschedule with your doctor. As quick as you can.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Have you taken another test?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Yeah it also had a light line.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• because its a light line your probably pregnant - but id test until its more definate! and schedule an apt with the doctor
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 3:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I had the same experience. My periods became irregular. I had laproscopic surgery to check for endomitriosis. I even took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. (I wasnt pregnant though)
    Years later, and pain and suffering, I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• stenhouse, i had the surgery done to check for it and it came back as negative. i also do have pcos ive been taking clomid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2012