Do you have a funny sleepwalking story?

I was about 10. My mom had just moved to a place with electrical problems. We did spend a few nights there where we ended up using a flashlight. First night we stayed there after it was fixed I woke up with sore fingertips. I told my mom and she laughed. She saw my light go on in my room, it went out but she didn't hear a click from the lamp.( My bulb got real hot BTW) She said I came out with a light bulb in my hand and walked back to the bathroom. I guess she talked to me and I wouldn't answer. She told me to go look for my bulb. It wasn't in my lamp. It was on the back of the toilet. They still tease me about it. I guess I thought it was as good as a flashlight.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband has trouble with sleepwalking sometimes. One time he got out of bed and went to the bathroom, pretty soon he didn't come back and our son was crying (he was over 2) so I went to see what was going on.
    My husband had tried to crawl into the crib with him. My poor son keep saying..this is my bed Daddy...it was pretty funny!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It's not really funny but I used to sleep on the top bunk and one morning I woke up in the living room.
    Anonymous

• My brother slept walked one time as a kid and peed in the kitchen trash can thinking it was the toilet.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• ria7 I've seen a guy do that but he was drunk. Pretty gross!
    Anonymous

• My son told me for the longest time that he thinks he sleep walks but I'd never found him in any strange places and he always woke up in his bed so I never paid much attention to it. One night, though, he came to me at around 2:00 in the morning and said something smelled bad in his bed and he couldn't figure out what it was. I went into his room and could smell poop but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I was sure that the dog had made a mess and hidden it somewhere. Eventually I gave up and told him to go back to bed. I stopped off at the bathroom to pee before I went to lay back down and got the most disgusting surprise of my life. My son had sleep pooped. The seat was up and there was poop in the toilet, on the rim and some on the floor. I went to grab my son out of bed and it was all over the inside of his PJs. He never said he felt anything funny in his pants. He was so embarrassed. I felt so bad for him.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I woke up my sister & brother were in the living room. I busted my door open & said, I KNOW U PUT A HEX ON ME!! I KNOW IT WAS YOU> i could hear my self saying these things, but i didn know it was me, an other time i got up & tucked my self in, UNDER THE KITCHEN TABLE, i woke up like wtf?
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 4:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• LOL sillyt thats funny!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• aww sillyt, poor baby.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 4:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• new mommy in 06, hahahahaha, thats sooo funny. its my bed daddy
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 4:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My daughter used to sleep walk. Thank goodness she's grown out of it.

This one time, she was maybe 3, she had to use the bathroom, so she walked over to the refrigerator and opened it, dropped her pants, and squatted. Fortunately, we were up and stopped her before she peed in the fridge. EW EW EW.

Another time, she peed on a kitchen chair, thinking it was the toilet.

She has no recollection of either event.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2009