I am so sick of Christmas Music!

9 hours a day, 5 days a week and I am so ready for the Christmas music to STOP!

Are you working in an enviroment that pipes in Christmas Music all day?
If so, are you tired of it?

PMSMom10

Asked by PMSMom10 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Holidays

• We have one station that plays it starting the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas night. I'm not a big fan of Christmas music in itself, other than TSO and Mannheim Steamroller.   Even that, I don't want to hear every day.   LOL!   Sorry PMS!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I don't miss dealing with that when I worked in retail. I took my kids to the trampoline bounce place today and was ready to cut my ears off after two hours of it. I hate Christmas music.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I avoid it at all costs. I will more than get my fill Christmas Eve and Christmas Day when my mom and my sister will insist on having it on 24/7.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Not much longer to go
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I started getting sick of it in October.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Bah Hum Bug
    I still have the Christmas concert tomorrow night. I will be singing so Ihope I still like it. Hee Hee Heee. You can all come and hear/ see.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• You poor thing. Other than via watching Christmas shows, I've had little exposure to Christmas music this year.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• It gives me hemorrhoids!!!! Ugh, our local mall that my dads cafe is located starts playing it in nov. luckily, were a 50's themed cafe, and we play our own music and it drowns it out. (Even though repetitive buddy Holly can drive one completely nuts, it beats hearing Bings white Xmas 100 times a day)
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Well I pipe it in at home lol but not probably that many hours. I take the dogs out walking and I am singing Christmas carols.
    I love them but if I were hearing canned music over and over I might get tired of the same songs over and over.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I drive about 2 hours every afternoon and that's more than enough for me when I'm not in the mood.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2012