Am I wrong???

My husband want another baby and i don't. So to get him off my back I told him we could and threw away from birth control pills in fornt of him, But I secretly got an IUD and he doesn't. Am I wrong?? Should I Tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yes I think that is wrong. I wouldn't want to be miss led like that.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• ...yes you should tell him. I think that's horrible =\
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Personally I see this as deception to your husband. This is really something you two need to discuss more. I am not saying you should give in and have a baby you don't want, but this is not the right way to go about this. I see nothing but hurt coming from this situation
    Anonymous

• Yes, it's wrong. Tell DH that you have to want another one too or it's just not fair for new child. Ask him to give you some thinking time to change your mind. If you don't change your mind, he must understand, no more children and get off your back! (no pun intended)
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 3:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes I think you are wrong. You should tell him about you being on the IUD, then tell him how you really feel about not wanting to have another baby.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 4:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• If he got a vasectomy and didn't tell you even if right now you didn't want another baby, would that upset you? I don't think you should do this to him. Explain to him why you don't want another one now maybe never? Are you a sahm? Even if not how much does he help with KIDS YOU HAVE?
    Is it your age? Your health? You need to share these things especially because YOU"RE carrying and delivering the baby NOT HIM!
    Anonymous

• We have two children already and It has nothing to do with myu health or age i'm only 27. It has to do with him. He plays basketball and i'm th eone left with the kids being mommmy, daddy and whatever else. He loves the kids that i know he just doesn't share duty of taking care them like i do. He made me feel wrong for not wanting anymore children right now.....He tried to make me feel like i didn't love him anymore.
    Anonymous

• it's not any more wrong than your husband trying to force you to carry another child when you don't want one. just as I tell moms who want a kid when the husband doesn't, you both have to agree to having a child.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009