For those of you with this hair dye job......

I want to get my hair done where its dark underneith and blonde on the top layers..... was this a difficult process and was it really expensive??

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all they do is split it from the back of your head and use two dfferent colors... not hard and shouldnt be much more expensive thn one color
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 3:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It was not hard and it costs about the same, I don't have it anymore but was thinking about doing it again
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Just let a bird take a giant crap on your head - you'll get the same effect............................................
    Anonymous

• It depends on what colors, how thick and long your hair is, whether you need to bleach it. I belive it's called a shadow box but i could be wrong.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 4:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yea your wrong :-D
    Anonymous

my goodness at least answer the question using some of your brain cells..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I had my hair done exaclty like this once!! I loved it! It cost me around $145. My hair was just past my shoulders and is VERY thick. I had black on the underneath part and 4 different colors woven in throughout the top layers (blonde, brown, black and red.) I also had it done at a little bit "higher end" salon. The price wasn't too bad, but they told me just for touchups that it'd be around $90-$100, jus depending on how often I had it touched up. Needless to say it was a one-time thing. Lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I did that look about 6 years ago. I really liked it. It's very time consuming and depends on where you go to get it done. Definitely over $100, I would say.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009