So what's it like to live in Europe? Or Canada?

I'm seriously thinking of leaving this country. This isn't the USA anymore. It's the Divided States of America where people think violence is the only way to survive. It's a first class nation living by third world views. I love the America, but this isn't America.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you. I wish so much that I could move my girls to Denmark.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I lived in Germany and loved it. Hate to tell you though but it is very hard to move to another country unless you have family there that will sponsor you. And no matter where you are, there will be things that you don't like about living in that country. Your best bet is to make the best of it. You say that this isn't the USA anymore. What have YOU done to help make a difference?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

•  I just hate the way a majority of the people think here. It's scary.

Care to explain? While I don't agree with many people's views, I don't let it get to me so bad that I would move to another country. Although, I do want to move back to Germany, it's for different reasons. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I voted, Jeremy, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Oh so we should choose the President based off your vote? There are millions of people who are disappointed that their guy didn't win. Got over it and try again in 4 years.
    Anonymous

• If you're upset and want to leave because you wanted Romney to win, your best bet is Iran. Otherwise, you'll hate it even more everywhere else.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• You can move to Porto Rico I think with out any trouble. Because it is part of the USA but not a State. They do not pay our Taxes.

Answer by louise2 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• but that doesn't seem to matter since Bhoener still has him by the balls

Boehner's own party just turned on him, how is that having Obama by the balls?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I voted, Jeremy, but that doesn't seem to matter. Oh and I also started a book drive for kids who don't have access to books. So it's not like I'm a complete leech on the country. I just hate the way a majority of the people think here. It's scary.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Get*
    Anonymous

• Because it is part of the USA but not a State.

Not for long, they just voted. It will be one by the end of next year.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2012