• In the Spotlight:

Can we get a few new sweet peas?

I'm thinking we need one using her middle finger and and one with no face for the anons. What other sweet peas could we use around here?

mamarocks3

Asked by mamarocks3 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

•  Hey ANON...STFU man, It's just a question and a good one at that. If your mad at your old man then take it the fuck out on him! Not here.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm thinking you have too much time on your hands JMO.
    Anonymous

• Yes i do because my nanny is taking care of my kids. So is your brain function low then since you have no idea how to answer a question?
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yeah my "brain function" lol probably is getting lower and lower everytime I open a new thread.
    Anonymous

• Anyway, Speaking of a sweet pea giving the finger...GREAT IDEA>

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Wow you gals sound really classy with your language. I bet your a real catch for your husbands-I feel sorry for them!
    Anonymous

• Do you all honestly have children? Grow up ! one day would you want your little kids acting like this? Go to a nasty site if you feel the need for that kind of behaviour, Cafe Mom doesnt need this
    Anonymous

• see what i mean about asking a simple question and then the person getting bashed for it...its just a weird question if you dont like it go to another question.
    Anonymous