Please tell me some cleaning tips!

I can never have enough, what is something that helps you clean? Or a certain way you clean something that seems to work?

My two cents are "Never leave a room without taking something with you"

Not like I'm a klepto or anything- but my house is cluttered so if I'm leaving a room there's probably an item that needs to go where I'm going.

<3

(as I typed this my 3 year old put a "Happy Birthday" hair band on me with a giant cake coming out of it, so wish me happy birthday too. :( Can I go back to bed? (HA at BACK, like I even got to sleep last night!))

lol

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Home & Garden

• birthday sweetpea

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Happy Birthday!

I agree, clean as you go. Also, make a schedule (even if you have to write it down) of what needs to be cleaned on which days. I find both of those helpful.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Everything you can buy in a bottle you can do cheaper and easier with baking soda, vinegar, soap and hot water. I won't spring homemade laundry soap on you yet, but if you use liquid laundry soap (storebought or homemade), dilute it with water in a squirt bottle and use that on tub and shower - cuts through the mess faster than anything sold to clean your bathroom. Google for "green cleaning recipes" or "frugal cleaning recipes" to find out the proportions of vinegar or soda to water for different jobs.

Happy Birthday! (I'm hearing this in Frosty the Snowman's voice from the tv special)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• NP I have never heard that about laundry detergent. Thank you! I only use blue dawn or baking soda and vinegar around the house. I don't pay for fancy chemical cleaners.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Happy birthday. I clean up things prior to going to bed"
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2013